In a February issue of the Prepaid Press, Arlene Hauben, writes about the Target card breach and the safety and standard of credit cards. Read the article, paying close attention to the last section concerning how banks are mitigating risks and the mention of virtual cards providing the benefit of fraud reduction. Read the full article here.
- Virtual Card Payment Alliance Is the New Voice of Virtual Card Payment Industry
- New White Paper: Finding common ground – How both payers & providers can benefit from virtual card payments
- Cost Calculator: The true cost of financial transactions
- Diagram: Typical Payment Routing for Virtual Card Transactions
- Electronic Payments: With the Obvious Efficiencies, Why are Adoption Rates Still So Low