- Virtual Card Payment Alliance Is the New Voice of Virtual Card Payment Industry
- New White Paper: Finding common ground – How both payers & providers can benefit from virtual card payments
- Cost Calculator: The true cost of financial transactions
- Diagram: Typical Payment Routing for Virtual Card Transactions
- Electronic Payments: With the Obvious Efficiencies, Why are Adoption Rates Still So Low
Category Archives: Cost Reduction
New White Paper: Finding common ground – How both payers & providers can benefit from virtual card payments
With a shared need to reduce billing and payment costs, insurers and healthcare providers alike stand to benefit from integrating virtual card payments. In this study, written by by Beth Griffen, Vice President and Business Leader, U.S. Healthcare and Insurance and Ed Downs, Vice President … Continue reading
Need to know what checks, ACH transactions and stop pays are actually costing you? Try our simple cost calculator.
Often times just defining the difference between payment solutions can best identify which one to use when you are looking for the best option. Below is a quick comparison between the different methods of moving money and how virtual cards … Continue reading
If you accept credit cards, then you need to read this article.